Recents in Beach

Warhammer 40,000 Freeblade MOD APK 5.6.0


There is only one massive gun and this is Warhammer 40K freeblade MOD APK,which is a game has just been soft launched in Singapore I’m afraid you can’t get it yet if you in the USA UK or whatever unless you are in Singapore. is a kind of on the rail shooter I’m not controlling the movement of my massive MECH dude I am just controlling their guns so I put my finger on the screen and shoot the enemies.



Release massive explosion there for one of my secondary weapons and I’ve got a third weapon as well which is likely a bunch of missiles which I just double tapping on the screen quickly and that launches think that was the first proper mission completed very shortly came in halfway through their have done a little tutorial stuff but that’s about it.painted by war machine in fancy colors and what not there is no way looks like you can customize him later on if you want to go into the campaign.


Features :-
-Unlimited
-no Root
-100% working mod.
-working in All devices.
-anti-ban enabled.
-Rann God Mod Enabled.



Post a Comment

0 Comments